Sometimes folks ask where to start on their Smartypants Romance journey. Well, we’ve put together the books by series in publication order. But remember, all books are indeed standalones and can be enjoyed in any order.
Green Valley Chronicles
Green Valley Chronicles: Canon (accepted as fact) and fanfiction (no facts, just fun!) titles chronicling the life and times of characters from the fictional town of Green Valley, TN (and surrounding areas). From Penny Reid’s original series: Winston Brothers, Handcrafted Mysteries, and Good Folk.
- Baking Me Crazy by Karla Sorensen, Fall 2019
- Stud Muffin by Jiffy Kate, Fall 2019
- No Whisk, No Reward by Ellie Kay, Fall 2019
- Beef Cake by Jiffy Kate, Spring 2020
- Batter of Wits by Karla Sorensen, Spring 2020
Green Valley Library
- Love in Due Time by L.B. Dunbar, Fall 2019
- Crime and Periodicals by Nora Everly, Fall 2019
- Prose Before Bros by Cathy Yardley, Fall 2019
- Shelf Awareness by Katie Ashley, Fall 2019
- Carpentry and Cocktails by Nora Everly, Spring 2020
- Love in Deed by L.B. Dunbar, Spring 2020
Scorned Women Society
- Been There Done That by Hope Ellis, Spring 2020
- Upsy Daisy by Chelsie Edwards, Spring 2020
Seduction in the City
Seduction in the City: Canon (accepted as fact) and fanfiction (no facts, just fun!) titles delving into the loves and adventures of characters directly or tangentially related to Penny Reid’s original series: Knitting in the City and Ideal Man.
- Weight Expectations by M.E. Carter, Fall 2019
- Sticking to the Script by Stella Weaver, Fall 2019
- Cutie and the Beast by M.E. Carter, Spring 2020